The 1934 Covered Wagon is the first dual axle production trailer ever built. It was purchased from the MH/RV Hall of Fame then meticulously restored. Some of the most interesting features include taking the exterior back to the original leatherette and the painted canvas roof. Currently it can be viewed on display at the Volo Museum in Illinois.
- All running lights restored with new 12V wiring.
- Windows meticulously restored, auto painted with copper screening.
- New tires on the original freshly painted rims and original hub caps.
- All roof vents meticulously restored.
- New tow chains and the hitch has been reinforced.
- Much of the original interior was in good shape so we restored it.
- Has the original linoleum flooring in amazing condition.
- Original wood burning stove has been restored with new decorative heat guard and aged brass accents.
- All original hardware and light fixtures restored and polished.
- All new 110 wiring on interior.
- All new Pex plumbing.
- Original handpumps restored and new city water faucets installed in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Original icebox restored and comes with the original Coleman hot plate.
- New upholstery and curtains throughout in tasteful period textiles.
- The bathroom has been restored to original condition.